💻Do you need a prototype? Find out in this article
Prior to development we often create prototypes. They make life easier for everyone: developers, testers, and certainly the customer, who can quickly and cost-efficiently test their concept.
We outline what other opportunities prototyping can offer, and how exactly we approach it. We also describe when a prototype can be a waste of time and money.
The article explains:
- Why a prototype is better than a screen map.
- In what cases you might need more than one prototype.
- Why we write code manually during implementation instead of using code generators.
- How prototypes can help with creating an app.
- And finally, whether you always need a prototype.