We are currently looking for an Android developer who wants to learn and use Kotlin Multiplatform in app development and create history with us.
- Projects development (outsource - projects are in progress from several months to several years);
- Development of MOKO libraries http://moko.icerock.dev;
- Research, implementation of technically complicated tasks and transfer of gained experience to the team;
- Code review;
- Real work with Abstraction and component development, not just ordinary development.
- Knowledge of Java and Kotlin programming languages (Kotlin first), Android Studio development environment, experience with version control systems (git);
- Good knowledge of the Android SDK (how the system components work, how to use the SDK functionality properly);
- Experience with Coroutines;
- Understanding of Material Design principles;
- Ability to work with source code written by another developer;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with RxJava, ktor, kotlinx.serialization;
- Knowledge of gradle scripts configuration and experience in gradle plugins implementation;
- Experience with Android Architecture Components;
- Experience with Android Studio debugger and profiler.
- The possibility of quick skills upgrade and professional growth (regular training and individual education plans);
- Participation in interesting and diverse projects for various customers;
- Work on a flexible schedule and with official employment;
- Possibility of completely remote work;
- Cookies, tea, coffee, milk, desktops by default - this is not even discussed.
Send a request