We are currently looking for an iOS developer who wants to learn and use Kotlin Multiplatform in app development and create history with us.
- Projects development (outsource - projects are in progress from several months to several years);
- Development of MOKO libraries http://moko.icerock.dev;
- Research, implementation of technically complicated tasks and transfer of gained experience to the team;
- Code review;
- Conduct R&D of non-standard tasks.
- Experience in mobile software development
- Good understanding of OOP principles
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, basic understanding of Obj-C runtime
- Good knowledge of UIKit: layout, animation, customization
- Understanding of User Interface Guidelines
- Knowledge and experience at using a reactive approach in development
- Ability to work with source code written by another developer;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- The possibility of quick skills upgrade and professional growth (regular training and individual education plans);
- Participation in interesting and diverse projects for various customers;
- Work on a flexible schedule and with official employment;
- Possibility of completely remote work;
- Cookies, tea, coffee, milk, desktops by default - this is not even discussed.
Send a request